- The proceedings of the SPI 2020 can be found at IEEE Xplore® Digital Library.
- Next year’s 25th IEEE Workshop on Signal and Power Integrity will be held as online virtual conference. More information available here.
- We are pleased to announce that the proceedings of the 24th IEEE Workshop on Signal and Power Integrity have been published in the IEEE Xplore® digital library.
Although this year’s conference could not be held due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we would like to thank you for your work and participation. You will soon receive information about the 25th IEEE Workshop on Signal and Power Integrity which is planned for next year.
- Update on COVID-19 situation: The health and safety of our participants is our priority. Therefore, the SPI 2020 will not take place. We dearly hope you are doing well. Our thoughts are with those directly affected by the disease and those who face great challenges because of the extraordinary circumstances.
Important notice for our authors: Thank you for your contribution to this year’s workshop. The reviewing process will continue as planned. All accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion to IEEE Xplore®. You will receive more information on publication and copyright transfer with our notification of acceptance on March 21st.
- Final deadline for full paper submission: March 1st, 2020
Notification of Acceptance: March 21th, 2020
- Direct submission is now available here.
- You may now book your room. The discount code is »SPI2020«. Please note, that the discount code will not work online. You have to book your room via email or telephone: +49 (0) 221 2008 0.
Over the past two decades, the IEEE Workshop on Signal and Power Integrity (SPI) has evolved into a forum of exchange on the latest research and developments on design, characterization, modeling, simulation and testing for Signal and Power Integrity at chip, package, board and system level. The workshop brings together developers and researchers from industry and academia in order to encourage cooperation. Regarding the success in previous years, the committee is looking forward to the 24th edition which will convene in the economic and cultural metropolis Cologne, the very heart of the Rhineland. The technical program of SPI 2020 will include both oral and poster sessions. A number of prominent experts will be giving tutorials on areas of emerging interest. The conference proceedings will be published with an ISBN code and will appear in IEEE Xplore. On this website you can find all information regarding the 24th IEEE Workshop on Signal and Power Integrity. It is our pleasure to invite you to the conference and we look forward to meeting you in Germany!